Thread: Ask Mikey
View Single Post
Old 2014-04-08, 7:08am

Default Monique?

Quote:
I purchased several of Kellyglasshouse bulk sales and ended up with lots and lots of glass colors that I don't have a specific interest in. (like corals or lauscha pink) If anyone is interested in a trade I'm sure we can work something out.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I decided to Google Kellyglasshouse and I found one thing interesting to me. There was some Effetre 591256 dark pink listed at around $17.00 per pound which is an unbelievable price, but the color did not look like 256.

My original question was in regard to what happened to Monique of Jodel Glass. Monique filled my head with all kinds of stories about glass, computers, and a bunch of other things that blew me away.

I do remember she got married but had some underlying health issues. Monique, her daughter and her daughters boyfriend came to Frantz Art Glass to take a class with Lucio Bubacco. I think Lewis Wilson also took the class.

So I was just wondering what happened to Monique.

It is a pretty morning in Shelton.

Mikey

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206