View Single Post
Old 2012-08-15, 5:54pm

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyQ View Post
Ofilia, Any chance you have a class planned for 2013?
Hi Susan, Yes, Lucio and I are just finalizing dates for April of 2013! We can chat at Philly about it. April is a great time. This one will be a little later in April than this past trip was. This way hopefully the rainy weather will be "done" by then and we are stearing away from Easter season air fares. Little things like this help make it all better.

I'll be there for two weeks (just got that firmed up at work) and one week will be dedicated to visiting studios and shopping and scavaging in the glass graveyard. So this means there will be plenty of opportunity to drop money for some of the most spectactular buying trips (tools is always the favorite, but buying direct from artisan friends and factories, is just a-frickin'-awesome. The scavaging, be it for shells in Lido or glass factory discards help balance off the spending sprees . I'm excited!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.