Thread: Gathering 2015?
View Single Post
Old 2014-05-31, 7:09am
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

Vegas is always a popular venue because you can get cheap flights there from almost everywhere - and it might make it an easier sell for spouses, because there'd be plenty to do. But in terms of personal tourism, I can't picture having time to do anything around the Gathering week - I scarcely carved out enough time to sleep! It might as well be in Cleveland or Schenectady, because I'm not going to see the town anyway!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L-111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.