View Single Post
Old 2007-07-02, 6:26pm
Custom Imprint tools

Here is a question that was privately emailed and I thought I would add it here to help others.

Hi,

I enjoy the questions...it means people are using the tool I have a DVD that shows exactly how to make my flowers on the tab base. It is very helpful and also shows you how to make my inner petal cane and use the "ruffler" tool. It is $24.99.

It is hard to explain without seeing it. I do have a thread on LE that gives a tutorial but I think it is basically the same as the paper I sent maybe a bit more.....search petal puller on LE as I don't know the link right off and can't get it for you right now.

The flowers I make don't flip around since the weight of the flower is on the bottom. When you make a tab you have to droop the glass so there is more with on bottom and then start in the top upper middle and add your first petal...heat and press the tip in the middle well to make sure it is attached and won't pop off later. The follow the seem of the petals and add the rest of them. Look at one of my flower pictures to see and line it up. The petal cane hides the seems of the flower. Here is a pick of the back of the flower to show you....hope it helps,

Best wishes,

Karen
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.