View Single Post
Old 2009-02-10, 11:23am
da General

Sylvie - thank you for sharing your freezer test result.

I did put the rest of my Devardi beads in the freezer and two more bit the dust:

My original post from 29 January:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
Black Metallic with Precision 104 Diamond Clear decoration. It's interesting to note that applying Clear AFTER oxydizing results in lots of bubbles under the Clear (you can see that under the leaves). Apply Clear BEFORE oxydizing just gives you black (as in the lines). Bead is 52mm long.

This is my favorite - the semi opaque colors. I love the Semi Opaque Marine, yet it's the one glass that gives me the most problem with shattering. This is Semi Opaque Marine, Semi Opaque White (I think it's white but it's more a pale blue), Opaque Violet and Double Helix Terranova 2. Bead is 60mm long.
Here they are today, again I drew red lines next to the cracks . . .
Name:  _MG_2452sm.jpg
Views: 840
Size:  17.6 KB

Name:  _MG_2454sm.jpg
Views: 846
Size:  24.7 KB

It is not even compatible with DIAMOND CLEAR!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|