View Single Post
Old 2009-09-12, 11:37am
Gentleman of Leisure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey Cornette View Post
Leaving the generators on all the time is an interesting idea. Right now mine shut off. I have the flow set at about 7 on each so I am already getting a nice purity as far as generators go. I have not had any problems with purity. I think the few minutes of lower purity at start up doesn't really seem to effect the overall purity that much when its mixed in with the volume of the 29 gallon holding tank.
I am always looking for something better though.
I have a good line on solenoid valves and it would be super easy to plumb and wire it.
I will have to give it some thought.
Actually if main pressure vessel comes up to maximum pressure and its going to be hours or maybe days before you put "drain" on storage tank, it makes sense for oxycons to shut down.... Saves some of the precious "time"/purity for later date........

With proper design of control circuit anything is possible, You just have to decide what is going to be master controller, and in this case it would seem that pressure switch on tank is it... Everything else can a "slave" of that. Be it off/on electrically or open/close solenoid valving.....

Dale

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vendor-Artist-Studio-Teacher Registry

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
San Francisco - A Few Toys Short of a Happy Meal