View Single Post
Old 2012-07-07, 7:34am
I'm kinda biz-EE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddy Tat Glass View Post
Got my bead rollers and tried it out yesterday...I likey a LOT ! I don't know if my beads are really rounder, but I sure can make sets faster...like lightenin'.
The speed and consistency of size are key for me. Lampworking, through a series of events like downturns in my old contract work, has become my vocation and I could not do what I do now without beadrollers, it's just that simple.

I had been learning to make beads the old school way with gravity part time for about a year or so when Donna came out with her beadrollers. I went from 'I will never get this' to 'I rock!'

You do have to have the basic skills and I think it took me two or three sessions to teach myself not to push the glass into the br but once I understood how to work with graphite I was hooked.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.