View Single Post
Old 2008-07-22, 1:39am
Hopeless glass addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
I think Kevan has already solved your problem!

Just one thought - your cap is slightly out of focus . . . does your camera have an Aperture Priority setting that allows you to set your aperture to 11 or 16? That will get your entire mushroom in focus.
Yeah! That's another thing that went wrong the other night. My camera will let me set Aperture Priority to 8. So that's where I leave it (a tip I learned from Kevan in another post.) Usually it works fine. I even looked to make certain my lens was clean and it's pristeen! Man! Maybe the stars were out of alignment that night or something weird! I always set my timer on every shot, too, so I won't get camera shake.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~Mendy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Happiness is roasting glass with your best friend!