View Single Post
Old 2008-07-22, 1:48am
Hopeless glass addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMeRoRo View Post
I thought I would mention that each of us is going to view this photo only according to the settings on our own monitors (most likely NOT calibrated)...

Unless you have a calibrated monitor or a NEC monitor its still going to be "off"...

I LOVE my NEC!

http://www.necdisplay.com
Oh...you are soooo right! And lots of people I know keep their monitor a little bit dark so it doesn't hurt their eyes. Sometimes I turn mine darker when I'm having migraine issues, because bright light can be a trigger for my headaches.
I don't even try messing with photos with my monitor darkened, because that would be stupid...even for me.

My pictures look great on the camera, but real dark on my monitor...even when I don't have it darkened. This monitor is so old, anyway! How does the photo look on your good monitor?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~Mendy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Happiness is roasting glass with your best friend!