View Single Post
Old 2008-07-23, 1:18am
Hopeless glass addict!

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMeRoRo View Post
Hi Raindance ~

It does not look too bad on my end... you might google the "Adobe Gamma Loader" which will give some help for your moniter in general calibration... this is not a "professional" calibrater - but will help. Be sure to match your work space to your moniter if possible...RGB or srgb in your Adobe program. I work srgb for things I post on the web...

I know the cost for a NEC is not cheap, but it has paid for itself in the long run and I am glad to have it...

I will play with your photo a bit later.

Awesome! Thanks so much for the info on the Adobe Gamma Loader! My monitor worries have been giving me fits, too!

Also, I'm familiar with NEC monitors, since I used to work in a computer repair and sales place. But since I wasn't a salesperson or a tech, I had no idea that they worked so well for photos. I'll really keep that in mind when I replace this old dinosaur!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~Mendy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Happiness is roasting glass with your best friend!