Thread: New Studio Done
View Single Post
Old 2008-08-28, 5:40pm
Burnt Wood Beads

Default New Studio Done

My sweetie totally redid my studio for me. I was working on a 6 foot table in my furnace room, the kiln on a cart and a laundry cart behind me that held all my "stuff".

Here's the new room.....

Name:  Studio (61.jpg
Views: 2006
Size:  48.7 KB

Name:  Studio (51).jpg
Views: 1983
Size:  54.5 KB

Name:  Studio (21.jpg
Views: 1925
Size:  44.4 KB

Name:  Studio (4)1.jpg
Views: 1964
Size:  61.1 KB

He built the bench, attached to the wall and it's covered in floor tile. The ventilation system works off the range hood and there is an inline fan also mounted in the ceiling. I have both a high and a low setting.

The TV is mounted to the wall to my right (gotta watch my Law and Order reruns!). He put the stainless on the back wall so my magnet things can hang there.

And you can see the kiln has it's own home.

The opposite wall has a kitchen cabinet spanning the entire length (almost) and has a working sink for cleaning beads. The wall not shown has all my other beads in storage containers stacked up and my tools.

All in all, it's a great setup and I just love it (and him!). It took him about 2 weeks to do once we figured out what we needed and how to do it.

I'm soooooo happy! hehehe

Julie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.