View Single Post
Old 2016-01-30, 8:11am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaleesi Dane View Post
.... She had finally heard back from the manufacturer, and they said that yes these would block soda flare and could be used with glass work...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaleesi Dane View Post
Thank you, I have actually read that thread before. I can't afford the glasses they are talking about, .....
I was watching a boro podcast the other day. The one guy was telling about his XXX brand (I won't say the name cause I'm not positive which one it was, but it was not Mike Aurelius) they were touted as specifically for boro by the manufacturer. After 3 years he is having eye and headache issues and found out for years people have been trying to get the manufacturer to pull the glasses (which I think they finally did, but won't own up to any issues).

I suggest you save your couch change, pick up cans, what ever you can, for a pair from a trusted company like Mike Aurelius. My son has failing eyes, not glass related, but none the less I have been his coiffure for 4 years now so I understand how important your eyes are.

-Donna

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Donna Felkner -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-
-