Thread: She's back!
View Single Post
Old 2016-02-29, 9:37am
Mmmmm....Raku

Quote:
Originally Posted by beadgal View Post
I wrote her a short note warning her about the bidder. It's sad that we have to put up with one woman causing so much trouble.
I was afraid to contact Triza because I don't know her personally, but having dealt with this bad bidder more than once I know I would have appreciated a warning. I see she has bids on three of Triza's auctions now.

I was scanning eBay's policies last night on blocked bidders and it does say that if someone has you blocked you can NOT bid under another user ID. That's a violation of eBay policy right there. And she does this all the time! Maybe the next time someone contacts eBay about her we need to point this clear, REPEATED violation of policy out to them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nortel Minor with one Concentrator