View Single Post
Old 2018-09-03, 5:52pm

Update time:

So today I picked up the stainless table and brought over my other stainless top I had previously.

The metal table is 49.5"x2'x1"

The metal side table is 2'6"x2'

I am still debating on what legs to put on the side table. The base under the stainless is wood 2x4's so I can attach anything really.

Any thoughts on the legs would be extremely helpful. I'm looking for low cost but not, melt when the glass gets to hot legs .

After work tomorrow I am going to pick up two sheets of fiber cement board from home depot. I believe if I stack 2 on top of each other I will be 6' high, which is perfect. I am going to leave a bit of the wall visible on the left and right of the cement board so I don't have to do any cutting (being lazy on that). Plus I didn't want to use a ton of screws in the brick over a 1 foot gap on just one side.

As a precaution tomorrow during lunch I am going to call the 4 gas places I have in my area and see if any deliver for business (I have a side company with tax-ID,). I am also going to call a few more hvac places and choose some mom and pop shops to see if I can get a blower motor as a last ditch effort. If I am unsuccessful then I may go ahead and get the harbor freight dust blower. That might be the best bet since I can get a replacement warranty on it and if it fails get it replaced.

Thoughts?

Thanks for reading

Last edited by Destonomos; 2018-09-03 at 5:58pm.