View Single Post
Old 2013-11-09, 5:12pm

Default Fabulous Tutorial!

Carol was kind enough to send me a copy of the tutorial before posting it here. Actually, I should backup. This past summer I posted on LE asking if anyone would be able to make stamped sterling bead caps for a hollow bead I was making. Carol responded and said she could make etched bead caps with my own design. She was so kind and generous with her time and they came out perfectly.

I hope I had a little something to do with encouraging her to write the tutorial. It is so well written, very comprehensive and easy for beginners like me to understand. Even if you know the basics of etching I believe this tutorial will be worthwhile for you to purchase as it contains so many helpful hints. I have purchased a number of tutorials and none compare to the value of this one.

Whether you want to make etched bead caps, bracelets, earrings, whatever...I cannot recommend this tutorial highly enough. Check out the bead caps Carol made for me and the bead I made using them. The photo showing the bead caps by themselves make it appear that the bead caps were not perfectly round. Trust me, they were.

Thanks, Carol!