View Single Post
Old 2008-11-10, 5:27am
Run Free Sweet Boy

Talking icicles and blown Christmas ornaments tutorial

The tutorial is finally finished and I am sending it by email to those who can receive a 3 meg file. I will have it up on a web page to be downloaded in the next few days.

There are 5 styles of icicles. Three are made with rods and one is blown, and one is made with scrap from blown ornaments. There are four styles of blown ornaments as well as a section on pulling points and straightening them. There is also a section on materials and sources. This is suitable for either soft glass or Boro.

The tutorial is 78 pages long and contains 183 photographs.

There is a lot of information and pictures in this thread http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=107124

The tutorial is arranged to bring a new glassworker though a series of progresive skills that build towards the more complicated ornaments and is suited for the beginner through advanced flameworker. This is a tutorial you can grow with.

my paypal info and email is patienthand@cfl.rr.com and the price of the tutorial is 25.00 dollars.

you may also go to my web page and pay with paypal and download it from the website. www.patienthandstudio.com

to sweeten the pot, there will be a drawing at the end of november for all those who have purchased a tutorial. I have all of the ornaments and icicles I made while I was preparing and photographing the tutorial. I will pull 3 names from a hat and divide the items between those names and mail them to you.

I hope you enjoy it!!!

Candice king-Palgut

"It's not what you have, it's who you are."

Last edited by patienthand; 2008-11-13 at 12:58pm.