View Single Post
Old 2006-07-17, 7:15am
ManBearPig

Yeah, tanks are the best, but honestly, with these two concentrators, I think my oxygen bill will go down significantly. For most of what I do, I only use the center fire on my torch. I have the 4 port manifold for my torch, so I run the center fire off the concentrators, and the outer fire off tanks. That way the only time I use anything out of a tank is when I'm using the outer fire. I am going to try the outer fire on these two concentrators, but I'm betting they might not be enough...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.