View Single Post
Old 2010-01-16, 8:04am

I'm leaving in a couple minutes--I just gave Luna her pill--have to go pick up an Rx for myself--MOM made some wheat/gluten free mac & cheese for me (veggie for Pipyr, wheat/gluten free for Virginia--I think of BOTH my favorite " ladies with food issues" & @ Sue) & she's making some snickerdoodles too!! (for sue of course ). She volunteered to do "my" cooking for me--I've been doing double shifts all week so I could get the weekend OFF!!!
I've got a couple cans of coke & sprite in my car....see you in about 2 hours!!

Oh & I'm bringing a BATCH of DEVARDI glass--quarter pounds of several colors--including PINK--so anyone who wants to "try without ordering" is WELCOME to share & give it a tryout while you're there

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

new purple cricket @ home! minicc @ playing with fire in rockland! Sue & Nikki fighting over who gets to anneal the wonkies