View Single Post
Old 2013-09-06, 6:23pm
Wooohooo,GS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaSt.Martin View Post
But really... Glass Stock East at Carlisle School of Glass is an amazing time. So much fun- easy going and such a great way to try out a bunch of different things. I love it cause it gives me a chance to take some classes - teach a few.....but the best part for me is to meet new folks, hang with friends and PLAY.

I never give myself enough torch playtime

Come on everybody......come to Glass Stock East....for some "good for your creative soul" PLAY!

See ya there

Lisa
You got that right Lisa, never enough playtime sweetie!

Jeanne, whoops...a crown, of course there should be a crown, or a trophy...something. Going to have to work on that!

Polly, yep, pizza, Capn Kids for clams, shrimp, fish by the bucket and wine too! I love that place!

I haven't even unpacked from West yet but figure I'll just repack as I go for East, lol! I love the east coast this time of year too, can't wait!
Hugs, deb

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.