View Single Post
Old 2013-09-15, 8:47am
Wooohooo,GS!

In getting ready for the next Glass Stock I checked my horoscope for the week. It is from Risa's Esoteric Horoscopes.....I just had to share this!

"VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): People think you’re quite intelligent, cheerful, a good conversationalist. It’s important to communicate with others, seeking what interests and is of value to them. This way you discover like-minded others you can trust and communicate with. Diplomacy is also most important. You may be called to use all your mediating skills to sort out conflicts and help bring forth harmony. You’re of benefit to many."

Wow, so cool, it has been wonderful getting the sincere cards, posts and emails from all who attended a Glass Stock this year, and this horoscope really speaks loudly to that!
Thank you everyone for the wonderful appreciation of what it takes to make these events happen every year!
Much love, deb

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.