View Single Post
Old 2013-09-20, 3:16am
Queen Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybee766 View Post
It is FUN! And so laid back and welcoming to all. Feels like family when it's all said and done. Hard to believe until you experience it. Scouts honor lol
This is so true! After my classes with Deb, I felt like I had a new sister. Everyone in the class ended up with such a close connection. I can't explain it, but it's different than other classes. You not only get to torch and meet other glass workers, you have so much fun! It doesn't matter what level you are, all are truly welcomed with open arms. And no one is stressed out or overwhelmed. I know Deb goes around the room and spends a great deal of time with each student one on one. There is a whole different vibe, so laid back and enjoyable, with a lot of smiles and laughs. And you feel so inspired during and after the classes.

Julie you must come - and anyone who's thinking about it take the jump. You will not regret it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Donna

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vintage & Contemporary Beads, Findings, Chains, Trinity Brass, Vintaj, Bead Tubing, Bobbins

Handmade Artist Lampwork Jewelry