View Single Post
Old 2006-03-24, 12:11pm
Hugh Hefner (instigator)

Ummm Larry? I appreciate your input on the matter. But please do NOT use ME to bash THEM. OK? As I said, they seem to be really good guys. They have shipped out 2 new concentrators when the first 2 died really without question. And all the shipping has been on them. Really, Jerry, Jack and Paul have all been really stand up guys. I would never call them "snake oil salesmen"! In fact I really think they may be loosing money on my purchase. I mean shipping alone on these units is supstantial. And as Deanna said in her post in the other thread, the first 2 did come damaged in shipping. I'm all for giving them the benifit of the doubt.

I just have questions/concerns which I listed above. And I am a bit confused as to what they actually do to these machines. The original respironics millenium M10 should perform as advertised:
http://millennium10.respironics.com/Specifications.asp

Really, other than removing the sensors and lableing these units as not for medical use, I'm not sure what's done to them. I would hope reconditioning the sieve beds and checking out the parts, but it doesn't look like there's really any supstantal modifications.

Peace my brothers and sisters,
Greg

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.