View Single Post
Old 2016-12-07, 2:35pm
Pixel Dude

Default Photo Light Boxes On Sale, Give the Gift of Light.

Photo Light Boxes on sale, 10% off and $10 shipping to the continental US, discounted shipping to Canada and all other countries.

Sale runs through 12:01 am, December 31, 2016.

The lightboxes are excellent for photographing all arts and crafts. They've been a hit in all my photo classes and help artists create color accurate, dramatic photos of their work. I use them to photograph jewelry and glass art for my clients.

These light boxes are probably the most viewed and commented upon topic in The Dark Room forum in recent history. To see why and learn more about them and the many comments users have posted here on LE, go to The Dark Room Forum:
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To order, go to photolightboxes.com

Here are the light boxes in action:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Here are some example images shot with the light boxes:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.