View Single Post
Old 2008-03-29, 7:21am

Sharpie is a marker, dowel is a wooden rod. You're finding a way to extend the length of whatever you're drawing with so it takes more control, like drawing with glass does.

Dry erase marker is a marker that rubs off easily when it's dry, so you can make a dot, wipe it off, and start again.

Does that help at all? I don't have a picture, sorry.

I've also found that just drawing the pattern I'm going to use on my beads a lot so that it becomes second nature makes it easier - my hand knows what it wants to do motion wise, so I can just watch the temperature and flow of the glass instead. I typically doodle swirls and kanji, so when I switch to my studio, it's easier.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:~
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon