View Single Post
Old 2012-04-18, 3:41pm
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

YIPPEEEE!!! Got a phone call from Metal Supermarkets this afternoon - they got the steel in this morning, cut and bent it, and we picked it up this afternoon! I have to go to w**k again tomorrow, but Friday I'll scrub the oil off it, prime it, spray it with a couple coats of black BBQ paint and we'll get it installed Saturday. That's the last major piece of the project on hand now! Friday I'll finish the last of the painting, clean up, and start installing stuff. Saturday we'll finish the last 2 bits of paneling, install the torch bench top / back wall, and it's distinctly possible that I could actually be working out there Sunday or Monday!

CO2 alarm & fire extinguisher will move out there when the torch does, trust me. I'm very safety oriented - I just refuse to make it unnecessarily ugly. LOL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L-111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.