View Single Post
Old 2013-01-28, 11:48am

Quote:
He did give you a refund though, Reenie, and he usually doesn't recoup the loss when concentrators are damaged by freight companies. Also, if memory serves me, he sold personal items like torches to make it right with you. It took longer than it should have, but it was a little more complicated than the delay in shipping that Leigh Anne experienced.

There are many lampworkers running his machines happily with no problems. They are worth the wait.
Mine shouldn't have been complicated. Over 6 months yes, is a ridiculous amount of time for anyone to have to wait. My main issues is the lies. Just man up and tell the truth! Don't say you sent something and make the customer wait, wait, and wait and then say...oops, it didn't go out.
Don't say you sent a refund and make customers wait, wait, and wait and say.....oops it didn't go out.
It's amazing when things go good, people can talk but when it goes bad, you can't tell me that you nor anyone else would complain. This is hard earned money on both ends. Customers have a right to know why their order is not being shipped.
Also, UPS DOES insure packages and for a few dollars the maker of such product could add more insurance. If UPS is doing the damage, then they pay for it. Period. I have never seen them turn down a claim. When you have 90% of packages being broken, then there's a problem with how you're packing. You don't pack a heavy piece of machinery in peanuts and only peanuts. Common sense tells you, that's not a good thing. The weight of the machine squishes the peanuts down to nothing!
I'm glad this worked out. Sometimes, you have to air your complaints or nothing will be done. I'm done with the thread and happy for the outcome but tired of seeing all the threads and not a thing has changed!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.