View Single Post
Old 2013-03-05, 10:41pm
Hello?

Quote:
So if we have rewards point on the old site ( can't remember if I did or not), do we still have them or are they gone?
Well the plan was to transfer over the points to the new site but I messed something up while moving the old website. I'm currently trying to get it back online to access the old files. Grrrr!!!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
The broom closet is still empty.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

But I do like the Inquire Now button.

It won't be for long!

You're welcome...and thank you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.