View Single Post
Old 2013-10-19, 6:18am

Thumbs up Oxygen Plus Medical Systems

I have an Airsep onyx+ that hasn't worked for over a year. I couldn't find anyone local that could do the repair.
I was nervous about who to have repair it but decided on Oxygen plus because Larry and Justin returned my calls and emails promptly.

They were very helpful on the phone and the price for the refurbishment was fair.

I sent it via UPS last Saturday, it arrived at Oxygen plus Tuesday, was repaired Wednesday and shipped to me that day also. I received it today (Friday) and have been running it since it arrived and it is working great. Analyzed FIO2 is 96-97%. Shipped, repaired and back to me in less than 1 week. That is great service.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I will be using them for all of my concentrator needs from now on. He also gave me a discount on the shipping since I sent it with very good packing and the original box in great shape.

Thank you to everyone at Oxygen Plus

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.