View Single Post
Old 2005-12-16, 11:22am
Maria B @ Indone6ix

No problems Catherine, I love photography, always fun to talk about this. I use to have a homemade set up for tabletop photography, but decided to buy light cube, cause its convenience. And I got the photo flood reflector from Smith-Victor website. Great selection there!

And oh, I use daylight bulbs.

I found a website where the owner explain the photo trick, its a bit different but interesting (using shadow box) here's the link, just for fun! :Amy O' Connel

And just 1 more info sharing, I found a great complete kit that is cheaper than Tabletop studio, its got Smith-Victor photoflood! here's the link: cheap & cool kit

Have fun!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by born2snooze; 2005-12-16 at 1:01pm.