View Single Post
Old 2011-06-11, 5:33am
Growing Edge Glass

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjbremer View Post
We are using Kodak ESP 5250 printers (we have 2). They seem to do a pretty decent job of printing and the cost of ink is quite reasonable. A set of cartridges (both black and color) are about $30. The output isn't as intense as a professional printer but it is still sufficient for producing prints for sale.

Prior to the second Kodak I used an HP 8250. I thought it would be better because it had five separate color cartridges plus the black and white. But it didn't seem to do any better than the Kodak 5250 and a full set of cartridges was running $70 plus. I changed because it died an early death -- print head failure and couldn't get any help from HP

I bought our latest Kodak 5250 at Staples for $149.
I've never checked out the Kodak printers.....will do so...thank you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-glass cabochons, clay pendants~~~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-jewelry~~~
~~~