Thread: Ask Mikey
View Single Post
Old 2014-05-06, 9:31am

Default "It ain't so"

Quote:
There is a rumor that carnelian is being discontinued....say it ain't so!
It is true that Effetre has no carnelian (591536) for sale at this time. Inventory ran out and the ingredients to produce this color are hard to find.

There is not a huge demand for Opalino, so its production is not as often and as large as other colors.

I do have word from the factory that the next time Effetre produces Opalino, they will produce carnelian.

As soon as I know when it will be produced, I will post right here on "ASK MIKEY".

In about two weeks I will be in Italy and will be looking through inventories to find new tonalities and some old ones that we are all looking for, such as light Ivory to just mention one.

I am going there with samples of all the coral I have and look for new tonalities of coral. Yes, we always need more corals!

Thank You for ordering glass from Frantz Art Glass. Your purchases allow us to look through the archives and find very nice colors or allows us to order new colors and bring them to our customers.

Life is Good
Glass is Great

Thank You

Mike Frantz

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206