View Single Post
Old 2006-10-07, 9:21am
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn L'Rhe
Don't waste the glass using oxy rich. It needs propane. Get Double Helix type results working it the same way. SLY PM me & I'll send you the pic I sent to Reenie. Tempermental stuff.....but beautiful. I don't want to give this away for those who don't have glass....but it is NOT purple that you are looking for.
Kay

Edited to say: I didn't know that I could forward a PM with pic. I'm at work and the pic is at home. SLY did forward to you, let me know if it did or didn't work.

Probably a silly question - - but work it in a reduction flame from warming the rod, pulling stringer, decorating, etc?? I've been making my beads as usual, then reducing and getting nothing.

TIA

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.