View Single Post
Old 2010-11-08, 8:33am
Mary Lockwood

I don't understand the irritation about tutorial sales either. Everything (well...almost everything) goes on sale eventually. What's the big deal?

If I put my tutorials on sale it's because I need cash...that simple. Tutorial sales have slowed for me mainly because all of mine have been out a long time. Pretty much most who really wanted it--already got it. LOL I'm not interested in releasing any more (at least not that I know of) because I don't feel like anything else I've been doing is worth a whole tutorial. I put out the ones I believed I could do justice to, and that's the end of it. I'm not going to keep cranking out tutorials for every bead I make. That's why it's important to keep the ones I already have available alive.

If I lower the price, people who wanted it but couldn't afford it can get in on the action. I don't put them on sale because I think their value has decreased. It's a demand thing. As was mentioned...supply/demand doesn't apply because the supply is endless. So when the demand drops there isn't any other way to counter it than by lowering the price, either temporarily or permanently.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.