View Single Post
Old 2006-06-26, 9:04am
ManBearPig

Well, to reinforce what I said in my first post in this thread - A Mirage is a great torch. A CC is a great torch as well. Is the Mirage $700 better than the CC? That's up to the user to decide. I haven't used a Mirage. I have used a Phantom, and I have used a CC. There are things I prefer a Phantom for, and things I would rather work on a CC.

However, if money were no object, I'd say get a Python. Of course, if money were no object, I'd be discussing whether to buy a Ferrari or Lamborghini. Not which kind of torch to buy...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.