View Single Post
Old 2017-10-09, 7:32am
Miata and Sunshine! Yay!

I have a sink that empties directly out onto what used to be a red clay racetrack that the former owners built. We had topsoil hauled in on top of the clay and that's where my studio sits (albeit 2' closer to the house since Irma and the tornado, but still on the red clay). I put all my beads into a sink of water, let them soak, Dremel them, rinse off my mandrels, then pull the plug. The sink empties directly into the red clay (which you could probably use to do sculpting!) and both my beads and my mandrels are clean. This is all in the back of an acre of land and the septic tank is elevated about 12' and in the front of the acre and the house. I'm not worried about harming the environment or myself, as I keep everything wet as I clean it down wet dust can't fly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Contributing member of the EPIC FLOUNCE thread 2013
Proud member of YOU PEOPLE thread.