View Single Post
Old 2007-10-21, 10:35am
Trying to Hope!

Well I got a chance to use this torch last night and I have to say I really dont see much diffrence between it and a minor. Maybe my minor was older and so the ports were already wider from cleaning it so much or something but it didnt seem to me to be wider or that much hotter.
I did see a diffrence in the way the candles looked more spread out but I couldnt crank it up and out the way I did my minor.
I will still be keeping it for a while to use as a detail torch but man I should have never sold my wildcat..........altho now I get to buy a little dragon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Etsy Here
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ebay Here

NEW Ebay Items all the time here

I buy Gold PM me for details
NEW Handmade jewelry on Etsy