View Single Post
Old 2010-01-09, 9:54am
Isinglass Design

Man, I LOVE all this feedback.

Marbles, yes, the thought came and went out of mind too fast for me to remember to mention it here!

And good point about the enamels, Menty. I would never have thought about the beard issue. As far as reactive colors, I use very few, except raku. Something else to learn!

Wonker- I really want to learn to make little bowls and glasses. Do I have to use boro for that, or is 96 a possibility?

Woody- great info. And finding things other than women's jewelry to use beads on is really a goal of mine to. I love tubular beads. Saw a picture of one, and I was instantly hooked. I definitely need ideas on how to use those, so I can have a good reason to make more.
And demoing- yes, that will hook just about anyone!

Phil, you are lucky to be in Rochester- well, maybe not right this minute- Ha! I suppose you'll be at the Gathering this year. I have a daughter in Ithaca, so I'm hoping to make it. And I think color play is something lots of folks could use some help with. I've taken to reading books on color theory and using a color wheel when I'm stuck.
Thanks to all of you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Laurie