View Single Post
Old 2012-04-27, 6:46pm
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

Okay, I'm going to be moving stuff in for at least another couple of weeks - and may I just say that right this minute I feel like I'm trapped in an old George Carlin bit, because my stuff is DEFINITELY in too many places - but I'm getting there, and I know folks are hankering for pictures, so I grabbed a couple this afternoon.

Okay, first, the torch bench:

And a different angle, giving a little better view of the glass storage in the corner.

The other end of the workbench that begins by the glass storage.

I didn't bother with pictures of the other corner yet - the bookshelf and drafting table are piled high with tools, paint, and assorted construction debris. Soon I'll get that cleared away, and the jewelry components and more of my art supplies moved out, and we'll be fully functional.

Just need a little help from Mother Nature - today was 39 degrees, with sustained 25 mph winds, and I just couldn't bring myself to make too many trips out there. Especially given that I think I'm fighting off pneumonia... plus I'm unexpectedly babysitting the Grandpuppy, and there's already too much glass splinters on the floor out there to bring the dog in@

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L-111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by eregel; 2012-04-27 at 6:49pm.