View Single Post
Old 2011-05-05, 8:36pm
Gentleman of Leisure

I was talking to my deliver driver (I'm on residential propane) and he told me that the "front office" was screwing with the numbers and at some point the billing price the calculated into his "delivery computer" (in truck) was something like $4.40 a gallon and after a lot of complaints and a lot of driver rants at them they finally stabilized prices to current market prices and quit playing with the numbers... Highest I have ever paid was $2.59 a gallon... Its still a shock when delivery is 151 gallons... As of a few days ago the temperatures have broken the cold spell and now I probably wont be filling tank but about once every 3-4 months through summer to keep stove and water heater going...Now all I have to look forward is electricity bill to jump keeping AC running ... Cant win...

Also there is a website that posts the daily average price of propane, I will see if I can find it and post it so those with big tanks and rely on it for heating and cooking can get daily price and have ammunition to go against propane gougers....

Bottom line is you have to be propane smart to deal with some of the company's....

Geese I beginning to sound like "Hank Hill" on "King of the Hill" TV program...

Dale

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vendor-Artist-Studio-Teacher Registry

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
San Francisco - A Few Toys Short of a Happy Meal