View Single Post
Old 2011-05-10, 9:58am
Ad astra per aspera

Here we are 5-ish years later. Not much has changed on my bench, yet, but I just rearranged my armoire so I could see/reach my 104 glass more comfortably. The books on the upper right side got moved around, the books on the left moved to the upper right or over my bench on that top shelf, and I filled the rest of the left-hand space with more fence pieces. I haven't completely reorganized the 96 glass (above the 104), but I'm really satisfied with the changes, so I thought I'd share.

The big picture (LOL) is all of my 104 glass, except Devardi, which is the top array in the 2nd picture. The loose bundles are my silvered glass stash. The second pic is my 96 glass in the 2 lower left cubbies and the lower right one. I'm still trying to decided how to arrange that.

Next project is redoing my workbench. For years I've loved the graphite "Mothership" design from Weaver/Artco. I want to do something similar with porcelain tile (a friend can get me some left over pieces), so I can have a double-decker layer for tools and glass. I'm also stripping off the entire bench and putting down sheet metal, getting rid of the smaller cement board that I've used since I started. That will make cleanup a lot simpler in the future.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.