View Single Post
Old 2005-06-19, 10:56am
boro color bender

Quote:
Originally Posted by barb
Morning Brent! I don't work with boro but I did want to tell everyone that if they have not bought one of your hearts (ebay) then they really can not appreciate how beautiful they are. I received mine yesterday and your color control is just breathtaking! Thank you.....barb
Wow Barb... thanks for the plug. Coming from you, it means alot. I would love to get down there and see your studio... I was chomping at the bit trying not to bid on that class you guys donated to the spring fling... Thank goodness they didn't take credit cards or I would have been in trouble on several things that day. My wife made me promise to be good- LOL

I am sooo glad you like your new heart. I have several I planned on listing this weekend that I really like! I don't think it will get done today either. I'm feeling lazy...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley