View Single Post
Old 2014-10-21, 10:38am
I fart diamonds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawkesfyre View Post
Thanks for the posts and the feedback! Being pretty new to LE, I wasn't aware of the background. I'll need to check out Wetcanvas to see what they have to offer.

My glass peers have all pointed me here for help/advice, etc where I find it harder to find the threads that are actually about glass, rather than life. That's why I thought it was appropriate to start this thread in the Family Room...it was a neutral, light, conversation piece. But then it was moved here...because it was a question???
It strikes me as pretty significant where you can't post about glass in a glass forum.
It's not that hard if you look. The forum names and descriptions are all pretty clear and the knowledge related stuff is all under the Library heading. Good luck finding anything at WetCanvas. That place is an even bigger mess.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.