View Single Post
Old 2013-10-16, 12:09pm

Hi Reenie, Our first issue was published in July 2011 and given away as a freebie so folks could see what the magazine was like before subscribing, but we retired that issue and replaced it with the Greatest hits issue in 2012. So the paid issues started in Aug. 2011.

We have all of our back issues on our website in two places. For non-subscribers the link to the back issues is on our home page. They are $6.95 each. For our subscribers just log in so you are directed to the subscriber's page and there is a link for back issue on that page. The cost for subscribers is $4.95 per issue, same as the magazine.

We also have the new tutorial bundles that contain just the tutorials from 2011 and 2012 for those who don't want to get the entire magazine or for subscribers who want the convenience of having their tutorials together. Again, we sell them to non-subscribers on the home page and at a discounted price to non-subscribers from the subscriber's page once you log in.

A third option is that I sell the back issues in my Etsy store at
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, and I will shortly be listing the tutorial bundles there as well. The benefit to buying them on Etsy is that I sell bundles at a discount and you can pay with a credit card via instant check-out.

So we try and offer a lot of options for anyone interested in the magazine. Thanks so much for all of the kind words here. We honestly have the best jobs in the world!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.