View Single Post
Old 2010-05-07, 2:28pm
The one, the only

Riiiight... I've been thinking!! ;D Here are a few ideas that have been wondering in my head...

The first class could be a "Beginner encaser" class where you would learn how to do stripes and triangles and maybe go a bit more complicated with double or triple layered triangles and more! I was also thinking of including the crocodile beads in this class (bubble beads, green an aqua in one of the photos below)

The second one could be encased florals in general including making the striped vine cane!

I was also thinking of teaching you how to make the Sparkle beads and shaped encased beads such as the checker beads included in the photos below!

...but most importantly, what would you like to learn? ;D

Here are a few examples of my work :

Crocodile :

Sparkle :

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-