View Single Post
Old 2018-06-27, 5:07am
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

Default Any compatability issues I should know about?

I've been almost totally soft glass since I started in 2012, but after a week long class with Deb Crowley on her Aquatics I'm actually lighting my big torch and playing with Boro.

I don't have a whole lot of boro on hand, and want to place an order, but wanted to ask here first if there are any known compatibility issues between different manufacturers. I know in soft glass there are brands that simply don't play well with others, and colors that are more difficult; but I'm clueless in the boroverse.

So, any advice? Things to stay away from? Must haves? At the moment I'm hopelessly in love with DAP - it's not just a summer thing - but given that I'm planning to do a lot of small sculptural pieces from nature I need to broaden my horizons.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L-111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.