View Single Post
Old 2006-07-20, 3:15am

I've heard many people say *not* to use the point and shoot feature on the camera, to instead do the manual stuff. I've read the handbook that came with my camera yet I am still stumped as to when to change what setting in the manual mode. White balance, tungsten, ISO...this is a foreign language to me -- LOL.

Thanks to threads like this one I am learning how to properly use Photoshop, I have just ordered the proper bulbs for my lighting and a light tent, now if I only I could learn to use my camera properly. I'm sure knowing/having all 3 things (photo studio setup, camera, photoshop) under one's belt will lead to great photos.

Thanks for all the info you do share even if you don't find the time to do a camera tut, this other info has been so useful.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.