View Single Post
Old 2011-06-05, 7:04am
Wooohooo,GS!

I third what Kris said!

The sign up was super smooth, we managed to get all the calls done in 5 hours this year!

I got up early, made a yummy coffeecake and some Kona coffee and covered the kitchen table with rosters, phone # and payment order lists and of course, chocolate!

Thank you to everyone for being so nice, patient and super excited for September, all of us had a great time!!! Thanks to all of you, we laughed our butts off the whole time and long afterwards! In fact, I woke up still smiling but at least my stomach doesn't hurt anymore from laughing SO hard...thanks for the love, support and cheer from all of you!

After the blitz, we spent a few hours in the warm sunshine watching my koi soak up the rays too, had yummy filet mignons for dinner and a couple glasses of champagne while soaking in the hot tub! I slept like a baby!

Ahhhh...a fantastic ending to a great week!

Hugs, see you all in a few months!
deb

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.