View Single Post
Old 2009-11-15, 10:57am

So glad to see so many new posts, I haven't been around for a day and missed out, LOL.
Ok, the trick with the dichro is keep it outa the flame as much as possible. My dichro beads are turning out beautiful but I did fry the first one, getting the hang of it. So far I've encased the dichro, kiln annealed in my Chili Pepper and they're perfect. Keep trying, it's worth the effort. I'm using the dichro on black.
Kristina, you ARE posting in the correct place, this is a thread for working with Devardiglass, you use Devardiglass. You have been GREAT on this thread love ya girl!!
I did something fun with the gold adventurine rod, I encased in clear and then pulled stringers, as if the stuff isn't sparkly enough already, LOL, the clear really makes it pop.
PaulP I think you're going to love the new pink, I got both the pinks, the rods are pencil thin, not shocky and they are truly stunning colors. comes out of the kiln the same color as going in. I work with a hothead and propane, if I can get beautiful color anybody can.
I had hoped to get pics posted but the neighbor boy just bought a horse and he needs horseback riding lessons. (I'm a sucker for little boys and horses). Hope to get them posted around the middle of the week...... I'm lovin all the new colors I got.