View Single Post
Old 2013-03-22, 5:03am

Sad to say I am in the same boat....my unit should have been here by March 15th...I called Jack and he said he was waiting on one part, and my unit should go out that week. I think that was a couple of weeks ago, but for sure it was before the 15th. Still nothing. AND....I have a paypal bill for 50 something dollars...have no idea what that's for. I purchased my unit for the stated price and free shipping in December. I soooooooo wanted to be able to post that my unit had arrived and I was a happy customer. I can't do that yet. I'm waiting on Jack to open up to see what the heck is going on. Stay tuned.....pop some more popcorn. Throw tomatoes or eggs at me. The truth is the truth. What is strange is that when I initially called around the 1st of Dec. I was told I would have my unit before Christmas. Not by Jack, but by a female who answered the phone. Since I didn't order it until 2 weeks later, I didn't expect it by Christmas, but I did expect to receive it when they stated it would be here. I am really trying to be patient, but reading these types of complaints.......8 months....I am not getting a warm fuzzy.