View Single Post
Old 2007-07-10, 6:42am
Against the Grain

Good post kbinkster.

I have one pair of eyes through which I see, perform my work and do and enjoy the things I do. I cannot go to Walmart to purchase a new set when damage is done to this set of eyes. Eyes naturally deteriorate so why speed up the process?

Think of ways you protect other aspects: kids, yourself, your home and how much is spent doing that. I'd rather err on the side of overprotection with my eyes than under protect therm.

I work with both boro and soft glass. When I work with boro I have a welder's shade 5 visor that is attached to my welding beanie peak so there is no extra weight put on my didy's. Is the solution perfect? No and it will do for now. My brother is a welder and he would screech blue murder if he saw that I torched without adequate eye protection (and ventilation, but that's another topic)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
under construction

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

HELLCAT! with 2 oxycons and household NG (yes I will be increasing the oxy)

D-41